Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Luka Modric started for Real Madrid last night

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les classes de personnage -> Combattants du dragon
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Oct - 05:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Luka Modric started for Real Madrid last night Répondre en citant

The Portuguese ace was sold to Juventus in the summer for £100m. But following his departure, Los Blancos have started to struggle. The La Liga เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์ heavyweights lost 3-0 to Sevilla last week and could only manage a goalless draw with Atletico Madrid over the weekend. Real also endured a shock 1-0 defeat to CSKA Moscow in the Champions League group stages last night. And veteran midfielder Modric has revealed Lopetegui was keen to rest him for the clash.
"The man told me he wants to give me rest because I played three or four games in a row, but in the end he took me out to enter,” he explained.
“It was planned but in football things change เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์ and you can not say that one thing is going to be exactly as you think.
“The coach wanted me to come in and I did that to help the team." 
Despite their erratic La Liga form, Modric says he expected Real to react better against CSKA.
"We did not expect to lose เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์ points here,” he added.
“The atmosphere in the dressing room is not good, of course.
“We have to raise our heads and try to resolve this as soon as possible.
“Especially against Sevilla and today we have not been at the level.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Oct - 05:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Les classes de personnage -> Combattants du dragon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation